Are you one of MME’s clients? Do you have LogMeIn installed so I can remotely access your Mac to provide you with remote support? If so, LogMeIn requires you to grant it greater access to your Mac. A window notifying you of this will appear on your Mac’s screen. Please go ahead and give LogMeIn the access that it is requesting.
The window notifying you that you need to grant LogMeIn greater access should look like this:
This window includes some brief instructions on how to grant the requested access.
Here is our version of the same instructions if you’re unable to follow the LogMeIn instructions of if you’ve accidentally dismissed the LogMeIn window.
- Click on the Apple menu and select System Preferences.
- Click on Security & Privacy.
- Click the Privacy button at the top right end.
- Click the padlock icon in the lower left corner.
- Enter your password when prompted.
- Click on Accessibility from the scrolling list on the left-hand side.
- Insert a checkmark next to LogMeIn Client (it may also be named LMIGUIAgent).