Are you resourceful, quick-thinking, and thorough? Are you looking to move from your current entry level job to something more? If so, then this is the job for you!
About the Job
As part of our Managed Services Programs team, you will be responsible for our clients’ backups, including the backup software loaded on each server.
You are not alone! You will join a team of knowledgeable IT professionals with a variety of functional expertise. In addition, we have well documented standards that guide our work. MME is a great place to expand your IT skills and grow your career.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media (note: our network is 100% MS based).
- Respond to alerts that come in regarding any backup issues.
- Call the client to resolve issues that come up and coordinate with Project Managers as necessary.
- Make sure SQL backups for the Practice Management Software are set up and working correctly.
- Ensure that all other devices on the network that could have a backup configuration file (Routers, Windows licenses etc.) are properly backed up.
- Learn our Proactive Server Maintenance Program and perform server level tasks generated by the program.
- This is a Monday to Friday day shift.
- Your organized, methodical approach to handling a multitude of tasks, with scrupulous attention to detail, will be critical to your success; patience is a virtue.
The Ideal Candidate
- 1+ years of IT experience
- Superior client/customer service skills
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal, including follow up to ensure issues are completely resolved
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail is critical
- Quick learner
- Goal oriented and able to resolve tasks quickly and efficiently, and able to handle multiple tasks throughout the day
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Professional appearance
- Must be available and dependable during scheduled hours
How to Apply
For immediate consideration please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a current resume in PDF or Word format. We look forward to hearing from you!
In the body of your email please tell us about an interesting or difficult technical problem that you recently solved.
View all of MME’s latest career opportunities here.