- Are you looking to move from your current entry level job and expand your IT skills?
- Are you resourceful and enjoy independent problem solving?
- Do you have a calm, reassuring manner with customers?
If so, then this is the job for you!
About the Job
As part of our Hosted Services Team, you will work with our vendors to support their software in our hosted solutions environment. along with others on your team, you will be the first point of contact for all things related to Hosted Services. Responsibilities include:
- Server maintenance, including configuration and fine tuning
- Data Center monitoring
- Monitor alerts and respond accordingly
- Provide phone support to vendors we host, customers using their software, and other MME Techs
- Onboard new clients and provide project coordination
- Remote Desktop troubleshooting
- Install software updates on hosted systems as directed
- Your organized, methodical approach to handling a multitude of tasks, with scrupulous attention to detail, will be critical to your success; patience will serve you well
- This is a Monday to Friday day shift, with some overtime
The Ideal Candidate
- 1+ years of IT experience
- Superior customer service skills
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and verbal, including follow up to ensure issues are completely resolved
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail is critical
- Quick learner
- Goal oriented and able to resolve tasks quickly and efficiently, and able to handle multiple tasks throughout the day
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- Professional appearance
- Must be available and dependable during scheduled hours
How to Apply
For immediate consideration please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your resume in PDF or Word format. We look forward to hearing from you!
In the body of your email please tell us about an interesting or difficult technical problem that you recently solved.
View all of MME’s latest career opportunities here.