Full Time with benefits!
We put the pieces of the technology puzzle together,
So our clients’ Practices can thrive.
ABOUT MME CONSULTING:
Continuously growing since 2000, MME Consulting serves the orthodontic and dental specialist industry. We enjoy long-term relationships with our clients and have grown to four offices and 650+ clients coast to coast.
From Desktop Support to Network Operations to Cloud Infrastructure Design and everything in between, MME takes care of the difficulty of integrating technology into a new or existing dental specialist practice. Whether the practice has embraced legacy patient management systems or the latest in 3D digital imaging, MME specializes in connecting these components together and making the practice run without worry. Our deep understanding of the dental professional’s needs has made us an industry leader in dental technology integration.
MME is small enough that we all know each other, yet big enough to provide cutting edge technology to our clients and allow you plenty of opportunity to put your IT skills to good use.
As a member of the MME team, you will be a full time employee with benefits.
- Competitive wage
- Health insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous company match that is 100% vested
- Two weeks Paid-Time-Off plus 8 paid holidays per year
- Free stuff! Choose from a selection of Tech Benefits for your personal use: Netflix, Amazon Prime, Spotify, Dropbox, Google Drive, Carbonite, Quicken, Turbo Tax Deluxe, and more
- Kitchen stocked with free soft drinks, snacks, and whatever microwavable goodies we can stuff in the freezer
WHY CHOOSE MME?
- We’ve been in business for 20 years and have grown steadily over the years; we have three offices in California, one office in Washington, and 650+ clients nationwide
- Our clients like to have the latest and greatest, which means we get to work with cutting edge technology every day (our best techs are those who love to learn)
- MME is an industry leader in dental technology integration; our client community invites MME to their conferences to present seminars on incorporating technology into successful Practices
- Our clients are great – we have long term relationships and they are the best source for referring new clients to MME
- As an IT professional, you will appreciate supporting clients whose operating hours are normal business hours, Monday through Friday (no more 24/7 IT support!)
- We encourage continuous learning for our team members; making you smarter makes us better
- We have a great team to work with and learn from
- Come and join a tech-savvy, fun place to work!
HERE ARE COMMENTS FROM RECENTLY HIRED TECHS:
- “There is a feeling of fairness and of belonging at MME. Every MME employee I’ve met feels like this is a great place to work.”
- “MME has a good employee ‘on-boarding’ system. You get to know the other employees in one-on-one training sessions, and you are given time to learn MME’s systems.”
- “You’ll have a team of talented peers who will support you and your projects if needed anytime.”
- “MME’s management is fair, hands-on, and they have their employee’s backs.”
MORE COMMENTS FROM OUR TECHS:
- “There’s a team focus; you’re not by yourself.”
- “It’s low stress. I have some autonomy when I work and there’s no one breathing down my neck about deadlines.”
- “I’m always learning something new and there’s a wide variety of work. It’s not just password resets.”
- “You’re not stuck behind a desk all the time. There’s opportunity to get out in the field and on site at customers in the area.””
- “There’s some travel. I like to get out of the office and be paid to travel.”
- “I love the free stuff.”
- “It’s a fun, yet professional work environment.”
- “It’s a family friendly atmosphere.”
- “Free company shirts, jackets, hats.”
- “Teamwork makes the dream work!” (seems corny, but that’s what they said)
IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN (Tukwila, WA)
Are you resourceful, quick-thinking, and customer-friendly? If so, then this is the job for you!
ABOUT THE JOB:
As part of our team, you will be involved in all areas of installing, supporting, and maintaining our clients’ networks.
- This will include providing technical support at our client sites as well as remote support and will frequently involve working over the phone with end-users. We provide a company van for driving to client sites. If the van is unavailable, MME pays mileage reimbursement.
- This position requires working with a variety of hardware and software including PCs, servers, network equipment, backup systems, printers, scanners, specialized dental equipment, and more.
- Installations can be physically demanding and include unpacking, lifting, and carrying equipment, installing hardware in difficult to reach locations, and using hand tools.
- For the most part, you will work Monday to Friday, as those are the days that most of our clients are operational. However, network installations may be scheduled outside normal business hours or over a weekend. This position is eligible for overtime pay.
- Must be available and dependable during scheduled business hours.
- Requires a satisfactory motor vehicle record that will make our insurance carrier happy to have you onboard.
- We expect that you will be billable for 55% of your time.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Related Associate’s degree OR an equivalent combination of additional experience and/or certification
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a network environment; preferably in a consulting environment – experience in a client-facing role such as IT support in a consulting environment similar to ours is a huge plus!
- Superior client/customer service
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Attention to detail is critical
- Professional appearance
- Outstanding communication skills; both written and verbal, including follow up to ensure issues are completely resolved
- Quick learner
- Goal oriented and able to resolve tasks quickly and efficiently
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision
- Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting:
- Windows desktop operating systems 10, 8, 7, XP, Active Directory
- Microsoft Office applications
- Office 365 hosted email
- Common third-party business-grade products (i.e. Antivirus, disk imaging, server backup, Internet/network equipment, printers, and scanners)
- Microsoft Remote Desktop (workstations)
- In addition to the above job requirements, we would really be interested if you have some or all of the following experience:
- Windows server operating systems 2016, 2012, 2008
- Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy, DHCP
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (servers), Microsoft RemoteApps
- Virtualization technologies for servers and workstations (MS HyperV)
- Microsoft Distributed File System (DFS)
- Dell server and network hardware
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Ubiquiti UniFi wireless networking products
- Ubiquiti Security Camera Systems
- WatchGuard Firewall Security Appliances
- Sonos Sound Systems
- VOIP phone systems (ShoreTel, Cisco, etc.)
- Antivirus Applications Symantec Endpoint Protection or Kaspersky Endpoint Security
- Remote Support tools LogMeIn and LogMeInRescue
- Acronis Backup Software
- Carbonite Internet Backup
- Network design with Microsoft Visio
- Using hand tools
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a current resume in PDF or Word format. We look forward to hearing from you!
In the body of your email please tell us about an interesting or difficult technical problem that you recently solved
Our Washington office is located at:
944 Industry Drive
Tukwila, WA 98188
No phone calls or drop-ins
Please explore our website to learn more about us
Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Environment